Exchanges & Returns
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
Exchanges can be made, provided all the following are met:
- Original proof of purchase is presented.
- Items must be in original, unused and resalable condition with packaging intact.
- Damaged, worn or named garments will not be exchanged or refunded.
- Exchange or refund is to be made within 30 days from the date of original purchase. A credit will be refunded onto the student account.
- Due to health and hygiene regulations, we are unable to provide a refund or exchange unless faulty, on the following items: Swimwear, swim caps, socks, stockings, hair accessories.
- Any refunds approved, will be processed via the original means of payment, i.e. Credit Card or Debit or EFTPOS, Internet banking or student charge. Refunds can only be processed at the Uniform Shop with the card holder physically present with proof of purchase, ID and relevant Credit Card or Debit Card. Refunds cannot be processed as cash.
- The shipping cost of returning the item will be at the customer’s own expense, unless an item is faulty and in this case please call us to arrange the return. Notification of damaged, incorrect or missing products must be received by Saint Kentigern Uniform Shop within 48 hours of the parcel being signed for. Should your parcel contain a damaged or faulty item, please contact Saint Kentigern Uniform Shop for instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner.
RETURN ADDRESSES AND CONTACT DETAILS
Saint Kentigern College Uniform Shop
Phone: 09 577 0746
Saint Kentigern College
130 Pakuranga Road
Saint Kentigern Boys’ School Uniform Shop
Phone: 09 522 5980
Saint Kentigern Boys’ School
82 Shore Road,
Saint Kentigern Girls’ School Uniform Shop
Phone: 09 520 1400 ext 676
Saint Kentigern Girls’ School
514 Remuera Road,