DELIVERY OPTIONS AND CHARGES
Pickup from the Uniform Shop:
- Online orders can be collected from the Saint Kentigern onsite school Uniform Shop. Simply select and pay for your purchases online and during the checkout process, select “Pick Up” as your delivery method. Generally an order made in the morning will be ready the next day that the Uniform Shop is open.
- All orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will be available for collection on the next shop opening day. Orders placed during Saint Kentigern Christmas close-down period will be processed and available for collection during the second week of our return to trading.
- Delivery time– We will do our utmost to process and arrange delivery of your purchase within 3-5 working days from receipt of your order and payment. Delivery times quoted are estimates only; on occasion delivery delays may occur due to reasons beyond our control.
- Address– Delivery can only be made to a street/rural address in Auckland.
- Damaged, incorrect or missing items – Notification of damaged, incorrect or missing products must be received by the Saint Kentigern Uniform Shop within 48 hours of the parcel being signed for. Should your parcel contain a damaged or faulty item, please contact the Uniform Shop for instructions on how to return goods in an appropriate manner.
- Orders placed outside trading hours– All orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday will be processed and dispatched within 48 hours on the return of each Uniform Shop’s standard trading hours. Orders placed during Saint Kentigern Shop Christmas close-down period will be processed and dispatched within 5 business days of the Saint Kentigern Uniform Shop’s return to trading.
- Pricing– Prices and shipping costs are stated in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST. Courier fees are non-refundable.